|Thursday May 10, 2018|
|5:00 – 8:00 pm|
|Iron Works Tavern, 697 Jefferson Boulevard, Warwick|
At the event you will enjoy:
- Beer tasting provided by Grey Sail Brewing of Rhode Island
- Apple wine tasting provided by Tapped Apple Cidery & Winery
- Wine tasting provided by Johnson Brothers of Rhode Island
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres
- Raffle prizes & silent auctions (click here to see the prizes you could win!)
- Photo booth courtesy of Southern New England Photo Booth
Must be 21 years of age to participate.
Spend an evening with people who make it a priority to support quality educational programs in Rhode Island.
100% of the proceeds go to The Kids Klub Fund to provide students in our programs with tuition scholarships, field trips, and educational enrichment opportunities.
We hope you will join us as we celebrate with our continually expanding community who come together to donate time, resources, and talent in support of our important mission.
Kids Klub offers extended day learning programs for students and is a 501(c)3 non-profit.
This event would not be possible without the support of our community.
We encourage you to visit our sponsors and thank them for supporting Kids Klub.
A & D Professional Pest Elimination
The Fogarty Center
Town of North Providence
CAL Promotional Products, Inc.
Catanzaro Food Products Inc.
Coia & Lepore
EZ Dumper & Trailers, Inc.
Osterman Propane LLC
One on One Basketball
On Point Security Consulting
F.G. Lees & Son
Calisa Designs Inc.
Providence Federation of Musicians